Full Explosive Details About Death Of Man ‘Resurrected’ By Alph Lukau Revealed, Distraught Relatives Speak Out

The family of the Zimbabwean man who was “raised from the dead” by South African prophet, Pastor Alph Lukau back in February has confirmed that the ‘resurrected’ man is actually dead and that they buried him.

The family of the late Brighton ‘Elliot’ Moyo revealed to B-Metro, that his name is actually Thabiso Proud Mlanje and that they buried him at his late father’s house in Dandanda Village in Lupane under Chief Mabhikwa. Thabiso was 28 and is survived by a wife and two children.

Thabiso is reported to have fallen ill before the resurrection stunt with Alph Lukau. After the ‘resurrection miracle’ Thabiso was so afraid of the police that he would sneak out whenever his wife, Simelweyinkosi, took him to hospital.

She finally brought him back to Zimbabwe on 8 March and the couple stayed at Thabiso’s father-in-law’s homestead in Village 2 Insuza under Chief Mtshane. He was taken to Mbembesi Clinic in Insuza on 23 March and transferred to St Luke’s Hospital in Lupane on April 1 after his health continued deteriorating. Unfortunately, he died on April 3 and was buried on April 5.
Full Explosive Details About Death Of Man ‘Resurrected’ By Alph Lukau Revealed, Distraught Relatives Speak Out
Thabiso’s wife denied that she was present at the resurrection miracle despite someone closely resembling her appearing on video next to ‘Elliot’ eating. Said Simelweyinkosi

I don’t know anything about the resurrection because I was not there so I cannot comment on anything. The best person to talk to would be his brother.

His brother Stanley Mlanje, on the other hand, confirmed that it was Thabiso indeed who was ‘resurrected’ by Lukau. Stanley positively identified Thabiso in the photos with Alph Lukau saying,

Yes, this is my brother, I am looking at him. However, I cannot explain much on details surrounding his resurrection because I was not there. I also saw him trending on social media.

I had so many questions to ask him about that whole resurrection thing but I couldn’t because when I talked to him he was not so well so I thought I would ask him when he gets better. Just like everyone else, I still have questions for him but the most painful thing for me is that I will never get answers since he is dead.
Speaking to B-Metro, Thabiso’s grandmother Emily Moyo said,

At the time of his death, he was constantly vomiting blood, it was such a painful death. I wish someone could properly explain to me what was happening in South Africa because I hear he was once dead for three days and was resurrected by a pastor.

… Now what pains me is that it’s been seven years since he went to South Africa and he had never set foot home or contacted me in those seven years. I only got to see him as a corpse. We buried him right next to his grandfather because when he was sick he kept telling his in-laws that he wants to lie next to his grandfather.

Thabiso’s father-in-law Bernard Mayendayenda Sibanda added,

I am still in great distress because? of what my son-in-law did. I have had to deal with the police concerning his whole resurrection scheme and now since he is dead I have to answer questions I don’t know. 

It causes me pain because I didn’t know anything about what happened in South Africa. This man has put me and my family in so much trouble

No comments

Contact Form


Email *

Message *